FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48! Price is for (1) Rotor
FEATURES & PRODUCT DETAILS
On this page, you are looking at the FactionFab Swept Slot Bi-Directional Rotor. This rotor is ideal for street use and for the occasional spirited drive and will improve your overall braking response, brake cooling, and thermal stability, pad cleanliness, and overall increased braking performance in any situation.
- Front location
- 5x114.3 and 5x100 dual-drilled bolt pattern
- Shallow Sharp-edged groves are milled into a high carbon cast iron disc to provide consistent pad contact and maximum friction over repetitive use.
- High-Carbon content for wear resistance, thermal stability, and cracking resistance
- Bi-directional design, meaning rotors are not side specific
- Symmetric vane castings to increase heat dissipation efficiency and thermal stability
- Double-disc ground, non-directional finish
- Mill balanced for reduced vibration
- Precision machined with Run-out spec of no more then .002", Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) of .0005"
- Fully machined non-friction surfaces for perfect fitment
- Sold individually
- Electronically applied E-Coating for corrosion resistance
- 400-hour salt spray tested
- Fully coated inside and out
Note: These are dual drilled to fit any Subaru model fitted with factory OEM 2018+ STI Brembo 6 piston front calipers.