***Currently in production - shipping ~ 2/5***
Subie Bros is excited to introduce the first ever Walnut Blasting Valve Cleaning Kit for the FA20DIT Engine. This kit will help you complete a intake valve cleaning service using a media blaster and fine grit walnut shell media.
This kit includes:
- Subie Bros Intake Valve Cleaning Adapter Made With High Strength Nylon Plastic
- Media Blasting Wand (with 1/4" NPT)
- Rubbler Stopper Plug
- Adapter Lockdown Bolt
- (Optional) 1/4" NPT Thread Adapter Installed on Wand
To use this kit you will need:
- Media Blaster (What we used - CLICK HERE)
- Fine Grit Walnut Shell Media (What we used - CLICK HERE)
- Air Compressor (check your media blaster for specs needed)
- Shop Vac (and adapter if your hose is NOT 1.25 - 1.5" )
You can see an overview of the intake manifold removal process and also the procedure here: https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2828928
The Subie Bros Intake Valve Cleaning Adapter mounts on top of the cylinder head on the intake valve port which is secured by the adapter lockdown bolt. You can then attach your shop vac and use the side ports in insert the media blaster wand attached to your media blaster and perform the walnut blasting service. You must make sure the valves are closed when using the kit.
NOTE: Failure to properly use this tool correctly can cause damage to your engine.